Friday, October 15, 2004

Vegas, Baby!

Justin and I are leaving today at 12:30pm for Las Vegas, NV, for a weekend of GAMBLING and DRINKING, GAMBLING and DRINKING, and more GAMBLING and DRINKING!!!!!!!! Not really, we're going for Brandt Wilson's wedding. I will be taking my camera to take pictures for those of you who aren't able to join us there! Stay tuned for those pictures. If anyone would like me to email more pictures, email me and let me know... hill81@yahoo.com or hillary_gordon@hilton.com.

Note: My next blog will be a first for me. I will be posting pictures, so start building the excitement now!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Brad and Lindy said...

I can't believe Briz-nasty is married! Another one bites the dust. ;)

You must call me Hillzarooni. I have all sorts of things to share with you.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Hillary Gordon said...

only if you tell me what's wrong with you first, linzzdapoo

9:20 AM  
Blogger Brad and Lindy said...

Does there have to be something wrong?

10:29 PM  
Blogger Hillary Gordon said...

I wasn't saying that something had to happen. I'm just wondering what's wrong with you in general...you're kinda quirky! But that's what I love about you!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Brad and Lindy said...

oh....yes ma'am, I am!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home