Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I know, I know

I know, I know...Lindy is probably the only one who cares, but I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I have been more than busy, and my time slot to blog has been taken away from me. Work has been crazy because our hotel was sold to another company, and we have been trying to get rid of all our old files, and make new ones for the new company. I know this stuff is probably boring to you guys, so I'll stop here.

Anyways...as you can see, I have 2 new additions to my blogging friends! My husband (who originally thought blogging was dumb) has now joined the ranks. Our friend Tim Head (who is on staff at Real Life Church) has also decided to follow in my footsteps. Originally, I was following in Lindy's footsteps, but it seems now I have become the leader of sorts. So, if you haven't already read Justin's and Tim's blogs, now would be the time to do so. They make me laugh. They are too much alike, though, so if you have to read their blogs in spurts, so as to not get a headache, I totally understand. Tell me what you guys think!

4 Comments:

Blogger Brad and Lindy said...

Way to give credit where credit is due! :) I have been a faithful blogger since December 2002!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Lucas said...

A. I care.

B. That sounds shady that you have to "get rid of files"

C. At the risk of sounding like a 6th grader, it makes me giggle that your ministers name is "Pastor Head" ha!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Brad and Lindy said...

I'll admit, I thought the name was a joke when I glanced at your links prior to reading your entry...but then I remembered that you are more sophisticated than I.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Hillary Gordon said...

No one really refers to him as Pastor Head. He is our Youth Minister. But, still, I never really thought about it. It is really funny! I'll have to point that out to him and laugh!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home