Wednesday, July 21, 2004

On My Own

I'm on my own this week.  Justin went back to Illinois to preach at his home church and to do a wedding for a friend from high school.   I couldn't get off work, so I didn't get to go back with him.  I don't really like being home alone.  I actually have never liked it, but at this point, I realize there's nothing I can do about it.   

So I have a week full of activities in my action plan.  I work till 5 every night, and then I am planning on going to the gym after after work every night.  Tonight, I have to go back to our old apartment before I can go to the gym.  I have to turn in our keys and I will be hopefully receiving our security deposit back.  Tomorrow night I will be doing a bunch of things, which include hopefully finishing putting everything away in my new apartment.  Friday night, I will be at work for a party that my department is throwing.  And then on Saturday, I am planning on being lazy till I pick Justin up from the airport.

If anyone has any suggestions as to what I should do during my week alone, please feel free to offer them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home