Wednesday, June 09, 2004

She's Precious!

I miss my niece! Her name is Abbie and she's 2. We were very close before Justin and I moved out here, but I was scared that she would forget us or something like that. But, luckily, that hasn't happened. She knows exactly who we are, and I guess she talks about us all the time. She is so very cute. I might be biased, but she is by far the cutest little 2-year-old I know. She is absolutely beautiful, and way smart! She's memorized her bedtime story, to the point where her mom, Katie, says 3 words in a row and Abbie finishes the sentences. What 2-year-old can do that? Man, she's smart!

Last night we got on our webcam and talked to her. I have this nickname that I call her, and I'm the only one who calls her that. So, last night, Jason and Katie (my brother-in-law/sister-in-law) were prompting her by asking her what does your Aunt Hillary say to you? She answered correctly..."Hi Love!" That's my nickname for her, "Love." It was so funny, because she kept getting real close to the camera. Maybe she thought that we were in the camera, but I don't think so. She's so smart! She knows we live in California and the only way to get here is by plane. I wish they would all get on a plane to come out here!

I think the only point I'm trying to make is that I miss her (and all of my family) and I'm glad she didn't forget me. I only wish I could have had the same chance to get to know my nephews, who were only 3 months old when we left. They will most likely have no clue who we are. That makes me sad. How do I fix this? I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home