Thursday, June 17, 2004

Not a lot to say

I don't really have a lot to say today, but I do have a lot of time to kill. How to do this, I'm not real sure, but I thought I'd maybe blog for a few minutes.

I had a good day today. When I got to work, Alina brought me a dozen roses with some gerber daisies mixed in for my birthday. They are from her and her boyfriend, who is one of my other managers. Then she took me to lunch at any place I wanted. And then my brother called me when we had gotten back from our 2 hour lunch! I have had a pretty good day, so I can't complain too much!

Well, Justin did good with his presents for my birthday! He got this swimsuit I've been wanting for a while, but it was way too expensive for me to just buy it for no reason. He also got me the new Norah Jones cd. It's good, but not as good as her last one. I also got a new camera from my parents! I've been wanting it for a while because I want to start taking photography classes. I also got a gift certificate to our mall from all the other pastors at our church. That was mainly because I've hooked them up with hotel rooms and banquet rooms a lot in the last month.

So all in all, it's been a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home