Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Happy Birthday To ME!

Well, today is my birthday. I'm officially 23 years old. This is a hard one, though. I stated earlier in another blog that my dad and I have the same birthday. Well, this is the first one where we haven't been able to see each other. All of our traditions just go right out the window. No movie/dinner together. No angel food cake with sticky icing from Grandma Norma. No call from the Kascel's with the Happy Birthday song to both myself and Dad. As happy of a day that this is supposed to be, it's kinda got a sad ring to it as well.

I would like to say Happy Birthday to my dad. I miss you, Dad!

Okay, God just amazes me...I've been feeling kind of down today, and I had just gotten done writing that I didn't get my annual birthday call from the Kascel's. Well, as soon as I got done writing that, my cell phone rang and it was Jenni and Jewels singing Happy Birthday. I started crying! Thank you God! That just made my day so much better!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hillary Gordon said...

I think I remember you telling me that you and your dad also shared a birthday. Yours is coming up soon, too. I'll try to remember to say hi and happy birthday!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home